North Pemiscot R-1 Announcements
Junior/Senior High School
HOME OF THE MUSTANGS
END OF FIRST QUARTER WILL BE ON OCTOBER 13TH.
SIKESTON SEMOBDA PARADE WILL BE ON OCTOBER 14TH @ 10:00 AM!
THE ASVAB TEST WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SOPHOMORES ON OCTOBER 18TH.
LIFETOUCH PICTURE RETAKES WILL BE ON OCTOBER 19TH.
PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES WILL BE ON OCTOBER 19TH FROM 4:30 Ė 7:00 PM.
SCHOOL WILL NOT BE IN SESSION ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20TH. THIS WILL BE A TEACHER WORKDAY!
FALL FESTIVAL WILL BE AT ROSS ELEMENTARY FROM 5:30-7:30 PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27TH.
THE ACT TEST WILL BE GIVEN ON THE WARDELL CAMPUS ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28TH.† STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE BY 7:45 A.M.
1. Students are NOT to be in the building without permission in the mornings.
2. †Do not leave class to come get an absentee slip or to turn in a doctors excuse.† This MUST be done in the morning, BEFORE the 8 oíclock bell rings.
3. If you are going to be getting off the bus anywhere that is not your regular stop, you MUST get a bus pass from the office.† We will need your parents to call or send a note telling us where you will be going.†† The bus drivers cannot let you off without permission. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!†
4. Students, if the principalís office is empty when you go to check in or out, you are to go to the superintendentís building and check in with Mrs. Tammy.† If you do not check in with one of these two offices, you will not be marked correctly in the attendance system.
5. Saturday school students, if you show up without your books, you will receive another Saturday.
6. Donít forget:† If you owe $5.00 or more in the lunchroom, you will NOT be able to purchase anything from the windows or participate/attend any extracurricular activities until your debt is paid.†
7. If you drive or ride to school with someone, you are not to stay in the parked vehicle once you get on campus.