North Pemiscot R-1 Announcements
Junior/Senior High School
HOME OF THE MUSTANGS
LIFETOUCH SCHOOL PICTURE DAY WILL BE ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2017. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PICTURE FORMS AND MONEY FOR PICTURES!
SENIOR COMPOSITES WILL ALSO BE MADE ON SEPTEMBER 14TH!
ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH, THE HIGH SCHOOL PHONES WILL NOT BE WORKING DUE TO SERVICING. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE HS OFFICE PLEASE CALL ROSS ELEMENTARY @ 359-0543. THE ELEMENTARY WILL CONTACT THE HS THROUGH ELECTRONIC MESSAGING. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WE WORK DILIGENTLY TO FIX OUR ISSUES.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH WILL BE THE DELTA PARADE @ KENNETT, MO.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH WILL BE THE SOYBEAN FESTIVAL @ PORTAGEVILLE, MO!
1. Students are NOT to be in the building without permission in the mornings.
2. †Do not leave class to come get an absentee slip or to turn in a doctors excuse.† This MUST be done in the morning, BEFORE the 8 oíclock bell rings.
3. If you are going to be getting off the bus anywhere that is not your regular stop, you MUST get a bus pass from the office.† We will need your parents to call or send a note telling us where you will be going.†† The bus drivers cannot let you off without permission. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!†
4. Students, if the principalís office is empty when you go to check in or out, you are to go to the superintendentís building and check in with Mrs. Tammy.† If you do not check in with one of these two offices, you will not be marked correctly in the attendance system.
5. Saturday school students, if you show up without your books, you will receive another Saturday.
6. Donít forget:† If you owe $5.00 or more in the lunchroom, you will NOT be able to purchase anything from the windows or participate/attend any extracurricular activities until your debt is paid.†
7. If you drive or ride to school with someone, you are not to stay in the parked vehicle once you get on campus.