North Pemiscot R-1 Announcements
Junior/Senior High School
HOME OF THE MUSTANGS
December 5, 2018
Hayti Christmas Parade will be on Saturday, December 8th @ 10:00 a.m.
Steele Christmas Parade will be on Saturday, December 8th @ 6:00 p.m.
December 19th will be an early release for the Christmas holidays. We will release @ 12:20.
School will not be in session from December 20th through January 1st, 2019.
Classes will resume on January 2, 2019. †This will be a make-up day for the snow day that we were out.
We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas from the School Board and Staff of the North Pemiscot R-1 School District!! May God bless you each and every one!
1. Students are NOT to be in the building without permission in the mornings.
2. †Do not leave class to come get an absentee slip or to turn in a doctors excuse.† This MUST be done in the morning, BEFORE the 8 oíclock bell rings.
3. If you are going to be getting off the bus anywhere that is not your regular stop, you MUST get a bus pass from the office.† We will need your parents to call or send a note telling us where you will be going.†† The bus drivers cannot let you off without permission. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!†
4. Students, if the principalís office is empty when you go to check in or out, you are to go to the superintendentís building and check in with Mrs. Tammy.† If you do not check in with one of these two offices, you will not be marked correctly in the attendance system.
5. Saturday school students, if you show up without your books, you will receive another Saturday.
6. Donít forget:† If you owe $5.00 or more in the lunchroom, you will NOT be able to purchase anything from the windows or participate/attend any extracurricular activities until your debt is paid.†
7. If you drive or ride to school with someone, you are not to stay in the parked vehicle once you get on campus.